Role and Responsibilities of Members:
- Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC members will become a part of institution's system and work towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
- The prime task of the IQAC members will be to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of institutions.
- The IQAC members will make a significant and meaningful contribution in the pre and post accreditation phases of institutions.
- During the post-accreditation period, the members will help IQAC to channelize the efforts and measures of the institution towards attainment of Institute’s objective.
- The IQAC as a cell would keep continuous check towards fulfillment of both the programs objective based on “Outcome Based Learning”
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent, and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institute.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
The IQAC shall have the following functions
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Institute
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the Institute, leading to quality improvement
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institute for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality
- Development of Quality Culture in the Institute
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of the accreditating body.
- The AQAR shall be approved by the statutory authority of institute for the follow up action for necessary quality enhancement measures.
- The Institute shall submit the AQARs to the NAAC/other accreditation bodies.
- Institute shall submit AQARs and follow up reports of AQARs.
- The IQAC must create its exclusive window on its institutional website, to regularly report on its activities, as well as for hosting the AQAR.