Vivekanand Education Society's Business School (VBS), is an integral part of Vivekanand Education Society (VES), a premier education institution. The management college is one of the most prestigious destinations for professionals looking for a career in Management. VES business school has been established with the main motive of imparting quality management education
Also, VBS has a team of world class faculty members of highly qualified policy makers, managers, academicians and administrators. Our faculty members are PhD graduates from top ranking premier league colleges. The institute keeps itself updated by regularly revising its curriculum, arranging international colloquiums and workshops, round table conferences etc.
Top Reasons to choose Vivekanand Business School
Do not look any further as we come up with the main reasons to join VBS
- Accreditation: VBS is approved by the AICTE and NBA Accredited for their PGDM program. This program is equivalent with the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree of an Indian University by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Moreover, VBS is also a member of AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Rankings: VBS has been ranked as Top 10th B-School in Mumbai by Times of India B-School Survey. Also, most recently, the institute has been presented with Best Management College in Maharashtra for Placement 2021 by the Centre for Education Growth and Research (CEGR). Moreover, it has received a ranking of 11 under the Top B-Schools of Eminence category by Competition Success Review Magazine 2021
- Global Facilities: The PGDM program is tailored to industry requirements. . VBS is a global school and had organized an international study tour to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, etc. The institute offers world-class facilities to students, including well-equipped classrooms, Data Science and Analytics Lab, Wi-Fi enabled campus, a big auditorium, cafeteria and a digitally enabled library.
- Wide Range of Specializations: VBS offers full-time PGDM in five different specializations. Students who have enrolled in this program, can also get a Diploma in Banking and Finance (DBF) from the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), NSE Certifications and a Master certification from the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Additionally, students have the scope to receive Digital Marketing Certifications and three Google Certifications in Marketing, Also Artificial Intelligence Machine learning Certification in Business Analytics and Green Six Sigma Certification in Operation & Supply chain Analytics specialisation. The subject of Business Analytics comprises some 13 Analytics-focused subjects, while Banking and Finance, Marketing, Operations, Human Resource Management, and International Business specializations have five subjects each focused on Analytics. Students also get to pursue three weeks of Foundation course.
- Placement Assistance: VBS has an active placement cell that works round the clock to secure top class employment opportunities for students. Some of the placement highlights of VBS are as follows:
- The average package is offered at INR 7 LPA and the higher domestic salary package is offered at INR 12.41 LPA.
- The International package is offered at INR 19.75 LPA.
- 300+ companies visited the campus during VBS Mumbai Placement Drive in which New recruiters were 134.
- 4 Students are either budding to be entrepreneurs/joining their family business and/or opting for further studies.
- Some of the top recruiters are Deloitte, KPMG, Edelweiss Wealth, Accenture, Berger Paints, DCB BANK LTD, PWC, ICICI Bank, Naukri.com, Amazon.in, General Mills, Khimji Ramdas, Nomura,etc.
- Financial Support: VBS provides enormous scholarships to students based on their academic performance and financial needs. In total, five scholarships are awarded by the institute to deserving students. Our VES Business School scholarships are as following
- Late Karmayogi Shri. Hashu Advani Merit Scholarship
- Late Shri. Jhamatmal Wadhwani EWS Scholarship
- Special Encouragement Scholarships
- DL Shah Trust Merit Scholarship to Low Income Group Students
- Minority Scholarships
Not only this but VES Business School has global collaborations and membership with AACSB International. The institute is awarded in the category of Leading Administration and Quality Management at the National Education Excellence Awards and Conference, 2020. It was also awarded as Most Upcoming B-School by ASSOCHAM, India at EduMeet and Education Excellence Award. The institute is continuously working to provide financial assistance to marginalized and economically weak background students. VBS works and motivates students to do their best.
For further queries get in touch with us.
- Hetal Palan