• Human Resource Management (HRM) is the heart of every organization. It keeps the organization and employees healthy. To ensure that HRM attracts, motivates, and prepares the right minds and responsible business leaders that make every discipline work in collaboration, develop the right strategy to achieve organizational goals, and make the organizations exemplary.
• Our Post Graduate DIPLOMA Program in Human Resource Management is unique in many ways. The course has exceptional subjects such as Organisational Psychology, Diversity Management, People Dynamics in Organisations, People Analytics, Leadership and Change & SHRM Certification courses.
• The HRM department organizes activities such as the Outbound Program, Management Games, HR Panel Discussion, PoSH Panel Discussion, Management Quizzes, Personality Assessment, Case Writing and Publishing, and Student Grooming Exercises.
• HRM department sensitizes students in industrial immersion visits to organizations to enable their learning and engage them in live projects. The department invites HR experts from industries, Alumni, and faculty from reputed institutes for guest lectures.
• HRM department feels happy to use participative pedagogy in every subject, Creative Activities, Assignments and Discussion to develop each student and progress them into responsible, ethical, and catalyst leaders and managers. As a result, our management graduates become industry ready and proficient in all aspects of Human Resource