Authors are invited to submit original research papers, case studies, reviews, and reports. The following guidelines must be adhered to when submitting the papers:
- No manuscript will be accepted without the Required Format. All manuscripts should be professionally proofread before the submission
- Manuscripts are to be submitted as MS Word documents. Other formats will not be accepted.
- The acceptable lengths for different types of articles published are as indicated below:
- Research Paper (Empirical or Conceptual): 8000 to 10000 words.
- Case Study or Research Note: 6000 to 8000 words.
- Book Review: 1200 to 1500 words.
General Manuscript Guidelines
- Margin: Set the paper size to A4 with One (1) inch on all sides (Top, bottom, left, right)
- Font size and type: The fonts to be used are Book Antiqua in 12 point pitch.
- Main headings-14 and subheadings-12. Please use BOLD for paper title.
- Major and secondary headings must be BOLD, left-justified and in lower case.
- Spacing and punctuation: Space once after commas, colons and semicolons within sentences. The body of the papers should be single spaced.
- Line spacing: Single spaced throughout the paper, including the title page, abstract, body of the document, tables, figures, diagrams, pictures, references and appendices.
- Length of the Paper: The paper length should not exceed 7000 words including figures, tables, references and appendices.
- Paragraphing: A blank line between paragraphs should be left without indent.
Structure of the Manuscript
- Cover page
- The front page of the manuscript must be organized as follows:
- Title of the Article – Paper title to be centered on the page, uppercase and lowercase letters, Font size 14, bold
- Author (s) name (s): Uppercase and lowercase letters, centered on the line following the title, font size 12, bold
- Institutional affiliation: name of the institute and country, Uppercase and lowercase letters, centered on the line following the author(s) name, font size 12
- Authors note: Provide information about the author`s departmental affiliation, acknowledgment for any financial and non-financial assistance, mailing address for correspondence, email addresses for all co-authors
- Key words: Maximum 6 key words, font size 11